Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5, 2008 - First trip back to Barnes and Noble


Hi again!

I just thought I would update with a new picture and let you all know that today, the first time since October, Alex has returned to her natural habitat. This is exciting... Picture has been posted. We figured that this was probably the best day to get out. We know she had a few blood cells from yesterday, so... off we went to Barnes and Noble, Alex's old home away from home, and workplace. We ran into Alex's old manager that wished us both well, and told Alex that she has a job whenever she is ready. He was really hoping by next week :)

Oh, another funny things since yesterday... the hospital has contacted me to see if I would sign a release for that photo of Alex. I guess it has become a BIG hit and they would like to use it in one of their Powerpoint training programs. I guess it has gotten around to quite a few people. I will let them use it. If it can make someone else laugh, it will be worth it.

Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment