Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28, 2009 - Back to School


Hi everyone! I have been gone awhile and thought that I better update.

Things have been going pretty well. Alex is hard at it with school and all. I think it tires her out quite a bit but I can tell she is happy. I will update her "back to school" picture as soon as I am done updating. She has her hat on so you can't tell how much hair she has!!! It is coming in like crazy. I hope she will let me take a picture of her with her hat off because you guys won't believe it! Totally different than the other times her hair has come back in over the last year. It is THICK!!

Well... she had clinic 2 weeks ago Friday with her regular monthly IV chemo and she also had a lumbar proceedure with the Methotrexate. She did really really well with everything. Her blood counts were TOO good, so they increased her oral meds again. I told them that she is still sick all the time (nausea wise) and so they are tweaking a different medication and hopefully that will be a little easier on her.

So, that is about all that is going on here. Alex is back to school 4 days a week and I miss her terribly! It is such a great thing she is back though. I will update as soon as I have more information.

Thanks for tuning in everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment